The Dirt Rocket MX125 is your intro to adventure, offering the adrenaline pumping fun of off-road riding in a scaled-down size designed for dirt bike riders ages 7 and up. Razor’s smallest electric-powered dirt bike, the MX125 helps younger riders build confidence on dirt, delivering top-notch performance with authentic MX-frame geometry, motocross-style knobby tires and twist-grip throttle for a true-to-life dirt bike ride. Rear-wheel drive delivers better weight and balance control for greater safety and stability, while the high-torque, chain-driven electric motor powers riders up to 8 mph (13 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. It’s the perfect introduction to the excitement and adventure of off-road riding.
- The MX125 is Razor's smallest electric dirt bike, scaled down to size for riders ages 7 and up
- Designed with motocross dirt bike geometry, knobby tires and twist-grip throttle
- Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a safer, more stable ride
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 8 mph (13 km/h) with up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features a crossbar reinforced handlebar, spoked wheels with 12" pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- Includes a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery