ChargePoint Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger 16 to 50 Amp, 240V, Level 2 WiFi Enabled EVSE, UL Listed, Energy Star, NEMA 6-50 Plug or Hardwired, Indoor/Outdoor, 23-Foot Cable
- Up to 50 amps and 37 miles of Range Per Hour (9X faster than a wall outlet)
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings from 16 amps to 50 amps and plug-in or hardwired installation. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla models, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Select the amperage that works best for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades.
- Installation not included - schedule install with EVcare@evunited.com